Take care of your clothing. To keep their original look for longer, carefully follow the washing instructions.
- In order to maintain the original appearance for longer, it is recommended that you wash and dry it inside out.
- In the presence of clashing colors, it is recommended to wash the clothing separately, following the temperature indicated on the label.
- Do not iron, rub, twist or wring the decor/prints.
- For leather garments clean only with specialized cleaning products.
- In the presence of decor/prints it is recommended to iron the garment inside out.
- Do not try to remove a stain or rub a single part of the piece, but rather wash the entire garment.